Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wipeout! The Video Game



I had to say, I thought the game would stink. I mean, after past experiences with some pretty disappointing Activision games, ( excluding Transformers: War for Cybertron ) when I saw this game announced in this month's issue of Nintendo Power, I expected it to be awful. One day however I got a chance to try the game out with a friend and I almost freaked out that he bought this game. But when he started to play it was HILARIOUS! It was just like the show! It even had actual voice overs from the real hosts! Even though the game was goofy in some parts and there were an unnameable amount of glitches and graphic flaws, it made the game even more funny! (And adding the ability to play as the hosts was a nice touch).( And of course the hosts are the strongest and fastest in the game LOL). The only problem I had with this game was the characters gained momentum when they stopped running or walking, so my characters had some really stupid wipeouts. But overall, this game was AWESOME 10/10!!

1 comment: