Monday, April 19, 2010

NEW GAMES IN 2010!!!!!!!!!!



OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! The new games are coming! I cannot wait to see Halo Reach, Metroid Other M and Super Mario Galaxy 2!!!!!!!!!! The games just keep coming!!!!!!! Be sure to check out my new videos I have posted. Check out my other new blog ( I will still use this one ) dedicated to all classic games from the 80's to the 90's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i do not know the name of my new blog yet though. i think it might be NES games and more classics but i still do not know which name I should decide on) :-) THESE GAMES ARE 100 percent real!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Derren! I checked out the youtube videos you linked on our class blog. Awesome! You made them???? That is so cool. Good job.

    I love your blog here. Looks like you're having fun! Can't wait for Kyle to get into legos. BTW, he LOVES the stacking 1/2 circles and yellow, smiley ball you gave him. That yellow ball rattles and is his FAVORITE toy of all time! Yay!!! Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! I believe you Derren! Did you know that Super Mario Galaxy 2 is coming out?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW Derren Check out my Lego and Video Games Blog because I posted some pics of my new Apoc Minifigs I made!

    ReplyDelete