Monday, June 8, 2009

What is the Deal with Marines Anyway?


Seriously, Call of Duty Fans, tell me why they call the Marines the Marines. I mean, if they are not based on water or anything because they have marine in their name, why do people still call them Marines? Well, if it is not that or probably any other reason I have, why are they still called that! It is almost like Star Wars: the Clone Wars with the Battle Droids always saying roger. In the D3Coded Episode of Rookies, Asajj Ventress asked, "Who is this Roger guy anyway"!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously I don't know the answer to both questions. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait I take that back, I think I know why the Marines are called the Marines. At the end of the Revolution the U.S. formed the Marines. They mostly fought on Navy ships, so I think that's why. Also I think that they go by sea than land. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I mean they go more by sea than land.

    ReplyDelete